The WoodOwl 1"-Diameter x 18"-Long Nail Chipper Power Auger Bit is lighter weight and safer than standard auger bits thanks to its exclusive three-flute design. Unlike other bits, it reduces nails and other obstructions to chips, making it the ideal tool for boring clean holes in wood and in nail-embedded wood. WoodOwl Auger Bits are constructed of high carbon steel, which is heat-treated and fully hardened for safety and durability.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #216002 in Home Improvement
- Brand: WoodOwl
- Model: 03813
- Dimensions: 1.00" h x 1.00" w x 18.00" l,
- Reduced fatigue on the user and the machine because Tri-Cuts are up to 20% lighter weight than standard single spur augers.
- Safer than standard augers because the Tri-Cutting edges actually reduce nails to chips and filings. Other augers can grab the nail, pushing and pulling the user along with it.
- Smooth, consistent holes with minimal blowout for a clean hole with every cut.
- 7/16" shank with quick-change power groove for easy bit changeover.
- Perfectly concentric design, which is guaranteed through the tightly-controled heat-treat and hardening processes, means that the hole cut will be exactly true to the diameter of the bit.